New Age Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for duelists

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PGA
New Chat
Menu

fire fist or fire kings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tempo

fire fist or fire kings Empty
PostSubject: fire fist or fire kings   fire fist or fire kings EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 am

one of my friends uses these decks and i want to use them also any tips?
Back to top Go down
HelloRainbow

HelloRainbow

PostSubject: Re: fire fist or fire kings   fire fist or fire kings EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 am

I really prefer Fire Fist because they're really isn't a way to get out a combo. However, Fire Kings are really fast-paced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fire fist or fire kings   fire fist or fire kings EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I like fire kings because your opponent has to use attacks to get rid of some of you high lvl monsters aka. fire king garunix and sacred phoenix of nephthys or they just come back next turn a do a lot of destruction. I also think hazy flame are a good choice to add in because hazy flame sphinx can summon a fire type monster if you get lucky and all the hazy flame monsters are fire.You can also add in the hazy flame xyz monster. fire fists already have a lot of extra deck cards to use.
Back to top Go down
RevivedDemon

RevivedDemon

PostSubject: Re: fire fist or fire kings   fire fist or fire kings EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 pm

FIRE FIST haha there are soo many cards that gooo soo well this deck like Gladiator Beasts and X-Sabers ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire fist or fire kings   fire fist or fire kings Empty

Back to top Go down

fire fist or fire kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Dueling Academy :: School :: Deck Workshop-
Jump to: