New Age Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for duelists

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PGA
New Chat
Menu

we are sick of it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 am

crystals2200: we are sick of being treated as nobodies

crystals2200: no one ever talks to us but they are fine to talk to people in higher dorms

jas21: we get treated like dirt
crystals2200:  of course quattro always has time to duel higher ranks  but never me. once i asked him to duel me and he said not now maybe in 10 min. so i waited awhile and then i thought he hasnt responded so i
crystals2200: went to see him duel and he was dueling someone from the academy who was in the yellow dorm

and jas will post more as he thinks of things
Back to top Go down
Molly
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:06 am

im going to try to be more active in the next few days maybe post an article and stuff ill help yall playtest
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 am

High ranked members have work to do, mostly. Quattro, is Academy Leader. If he takes time for other people, then they can just either be lucky, or at the given time, he may have free time.

If there are people you want to duel, you can always put them as Challenges. Molly, as stated above, will try what he can to provide you with an opponent, and even though I prefer not to, if you want a Duel badly, I'll probably be able to give you one.

Just don't jump to conclusions, please.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

C.C. pm me on dn next time you see me i has questions
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 pm

I'll let you PM me instead. I have way too many things to do to keep in mind to PM a certain person. My DN's are Sylveraine and Tsukushi-chan. I use those two most at this given time.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:26 pm

tbh i dont even need to pm you whats youre teams name?
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

What on earth is this about? Can't you just PM this to me, instead of posting it in here?
Back to top Go down
Molly
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 am

too much work
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 pm

crystals and jas we are too busy to be talking we are sorry. But us staff members have many jobs and responsibility. Just know that running an academy and being head/co-head, an admin, a mod or any staff job is not easy
Back to top Go down
https://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
jax
Admin
jax

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 am

C.C. and Molly please move this confrontation to another topic thank you
Back to top Go down
https://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
Molly
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 am

its not a confrontation its a conversation
Back to top Go down
Yugis_Savior

Yugis_Savior

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 am

im new to the academy and love to duel anyone even though i havent took my first test yet just pm me on dn ill duel anyone we play yugioh for fun =D Atlantean_God is my DN name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we are sick of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: we are sick of it   we are sick of it Empty

Back to top Go down

we are sick of it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Dueling Academy :: NADA main lobby :: Intros-
Jump to: