New Age Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for duelists

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PGA
New Chat
Menu

How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?

Go down 
+4
Chaos Seed
Nightmare
dragons a beast
jax
8 posters

How many posts should you need to get your test?
How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_lcap69%How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_lcap8%How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_lcap23%How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_lcap0%How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_lcap0%How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jax
Admin
jax

How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? Empty
PostSubject: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 am

We should have them do alot of posts but not too too many so I think 25 is fair
Back to top Go down
https://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
dragons a beast

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 pm

whao thats a lot of post
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Im in favor of 25 just because Im the owner
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:37 am

im actually new to this website, but 25 seems like a solid number
Back to top Go down
Chaos Seed

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 am

I think 15 because I was told 15 :/
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 am

but 15 is just toooooooooooooooooooooo low
Back to top Go down
Chaos Seed

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 am

I think............15
Back to top Go down
Yugis_Savior

Yugis_Savior

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 am

i think 20 lol cause ppl want 15 or 25 so meeting half way would be fair pleasing both crowds
Back to top Go down
FunnyKarma76

FunnyKarma76

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Guys, can you follow the posting rules please? Double posting is one rule and something like that could be discussed in chat. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Karma what do you think? Your an admin you get a say in this as well
Back to top Go down
FunnyKarma76

FunnyKarma76

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 pm

I think 15 is a reasonable amount. At first i thought it was too much but if you think about it that will keep the academy active unlike most academy that are good for about 1-2 months and then die.
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Well when you think about it. in most academies people will join, get there test and leave and if thats going to happe here we might as well make them post alot befor it happens
Back to top Go down
HelloRainbow

HelloRainbow

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:31 pm

I think as the academy starts to die down we start increasing the number of posts you have to upload. It'll increase the amount of activity as you said, and hopefully they'll wanna stay and this academy going. But as of now, I think 15 is a good amount.
Back to top Go down
Lyy

Lyy

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Excited to get to take a test soon, just hope my deck will perform well enough.
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 am

Poll Closed.

Resolution: 3 ppl for 25 9 ppl for 15
Seeing as I am all for 25 Im going to settle this by saying 20 since itis right in the middle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?   How many posts should you need to take a dorm test? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many posts should you need to take a dorm test?
Page 1 of 1