Share | 

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"No idea. We have a good week before the finals set in. So I can take my time. You anything interesting to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm

"I am probably just going to talk a walk around the forest over there." He says while pointing over to a path leading into the forest. "You are welcome to come along if you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"What possible interest could you have in a forest?" Not getting his point, she shrugged, and followed him anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 pm

"My brother and I used to take walks together in the forest behind our house when we weren't busy dueling." Leinar said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Forests have always been places I have gone before big matches to clear and calm my mind." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:35 pm

"It's simple to duel. If you have nothing to lose. You don't think about it. It's just. Do or die. Literally." She walked besides him, looking at the Deck she had in her hands. It'd belnoged to the previous owner of those other two Locator Cards, but clearly didn't need it anymore. After giving it a thought, she tossed it into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:40 pm

"My brother passed when I was 13. He was sick with an unknown illness that the doctors were unable to find a cure for." Leinar said while looking at his feet. "I took up tournament dueling in his name and have been donated the proceeds to hospitals." He said in what seemed like pride. "It is unfortunate that even if I win others may still die with the money needed to formulate a cure." Leinar spoke these words slowly while he started back up in the walk around the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 pm

"People die, others don't. It's just how the world goes. nothing you or me can do about that." She kept following him, like he had a magnet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:52 pm

"I know that people will die, but I can't live with myself if I never tried to help. It is the least I can do in memory of my brother. I have no use for the money anyways." Leinar said in inspiration. "If I can prevent the death of one person I will be happy, but I will never stop in my efforts." Leinar said. He has revealed things about his past that some of his friends don't even know. He knows next to nothing about this girl but, he continues to try to explain himself and his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:54 pm

"And yet, fact remains, that people will continue to die. Eventually, you will, too. Would you want someone to waste their money to try and keep you alive longer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 pm

"I guess you have a point. But enough of this talk. Let us continue this walk. Leinar said pondering her words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Her hand slipped over her body. Were they all really that fragile as he thought? Maybe. But they were also all so strong in mind. She was trying to figure out what he was thinking, as she grabbed him at his shoulders, turning him around. "What vallue is life to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Taken aback by her words, Leinar takes a moment to think. "I live my trying to make it so others can live theirs. I want others to be able to experience all the great things life has to offer. Life is the ability to feel emotions. To be able to love, to hate, to build an everlasting friendship with another person. Life if a chance, a chance for someone to make a name for themselves even after things have gone poorly for them before. Life is an opportunity for a person to have fun in whatever way they wish. But above all, Life is precious. It should not be taken away from the non-deserving. Everyone should be allowed a chance to live their life to when it should end not when it does." Leinar said these words softly but strongly to C.C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:17 pm

"And what about those who live life differently. In hatred, and despise of others. You would want them to run around just as happily?" She looked at him, her hand still firmly grabbing his arm. Eventually, she leaned in, and gave him a kiss, about 3 seconds long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Leinar stands there frozen and blushing. "C.C. I... I.." He stutters on continuing to look for words to say. What feelings am I supposed to have towards this girl? I met her today and she just kissed me. These thoughts continued to race on in his mind for what seemed like hours was only a matter of seconds. "I don't know what to say..." Leinar murmurs loud enough for her to hear. Trying to put the kiss out of his head he responds to her question. "Every person has the choice to live their life as they see fit. Being happy is just an assumption we have about wants and desires." Leinar says still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Her eyes half closed, she looked at him, still leaning close to him. "So my desires would be for me alone, and not for you?" Her green hair fell over her shoulders, and gently swung around in he light breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 pm

"Anyone can desire anything. But know that anything may not be desirable for anyone." Leinar whispered these words to her. He thought to himself about what this girl is trying or not trying to tell me. "Could it be that what you desire most is unhappiness?" He quickly put this thought out of his head thinking it was unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"What I desire is completely beyond your knowledge. What I know and am, would solve all your problems with your whole death issue." She got back up straight, and looked away up to a tree. "Life's overrated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Leinar looked at C.C. and gave a light chuckle under his breath. "Well I have had plenty of time to think and I am going to head on back to the room. If you need anything once you have returned, just knock on my door if I am not in the living room." Leinar says in what sounded like a yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"I'm cursed." She didn't say more then that. Unlike with a different person, he was someone she could talk to. Or at least, so she felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Leinar wasn't nearly as shocked from this response as he would have been earlier in the day. "I've yet to hear about a curse that cannot be broken." He said this with a smile as he waved goodbye to his new friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"You don't get it. I don't know what it is. But I can't die. I'm over 300 years old." She looked at him, her face clearly that of a 16 year-old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Now this came as a shock to Leinar, though his response came quick and wasn't thought through. "W-What have you done for 300 years.?" He says almost not wanting to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:50 pm

"Fleeing. And surviving. I've seen everything of the witch hunting. Worst thing is, I suffered through each and every way they could find. Burning on the stake, drowned in a river, crucified, torn into 4 pieces, they even thought I was a vampire at one day and decided to ram some wooden stick through my heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:52 pm

"Th-That is terrible. Why couldn't they just leave you alone?" Leinar said feeling sorry for C.C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"Well, exactly. And you want people to live along, happily, like they have been? I think you're mistaking human ature for what it really is. That kiss, was something I wanted to do. I never been able to, because people have always looked at me, either like I'm nuclear waste, or some mental case gone wrong. You don't." She fell silent. When she continued, she was looking him in his eyes, tears swelling up. "I'm no better. I take souls, in the hope it'll one day grant my wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next