New Chat
Menu

Share | 

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Leinar looked deeply into her eyes and said, "And what is that wish C.C.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Looking back at him, she shrugged. "Something that'll never be fulfilled, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 pm

"If what you have tried does not work, then maybe to solution is something different." Leinar said to her hoping he could help in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:21 pm

She looked away when she told him. "I want to die." She knew, with this all being a game's Tournament, it might not be exactly the best idea to be saying these things. But he'd asked her, and she wasn't one to exactly lie to people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Leinar placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "This is too much for me to think about right now." He said while staring at his hand on C.C.'s shoulder. "I need to sleep on everything that has happened today. Know that I am there if you wish to speak about this again." He said in a daze. With that Leinar started walking back to the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 pm

She remained alone in the middle of the forest for another hour, reassuring herself he wasn't coming back, then thinking herself as a fool to have trusted another person. She went back herself, and went straight for bed, to wake up the next morning later then she'd usually do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Leinar had trouble sleeping that night, so he got up and quietly walked to the kitchen and got some food to hopefully help him fall asleep. On his way back he stopped at C.C.'s door. "I have no idea how I am supposed to help you." He whispered just loud enough that it was audible. He returned to his room, forgetting to shut his, and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 pm

She got up, practically naked, and walked straight for the kitchen, searching to raid the fridge for anything she could find. "Hmmm. why don't they ever have deep freeze pizza in these things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Leinar once again awoke, but this time it was because he heard a subtle noise and voice coming from the kitchen. He thought this as good of a time as any, and got up. He saw from out his door that C.C.'s door was opened as well so he knew she was the noise he heard. Unable to talk himself into walking into leaving his room, he waited in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Having found some meat buns, that she'd heated, she walked towards her door, passing him, but not giving him a look or a word's notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Leinar didn't have much experience with girls, so he didn't know if he was supposed to confront her or let her have her space. He decided that it would be better if she spoke to it to him rather than the other way around. He slumped down to the floor with his back up against the doorway and accidentally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Getting dressed, she prepared for another day of the Tournament. As she saw him lying in the porch, asleep, she gently kicked his side a bit. "Hey, neighbor. Duel's gotta be done these days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Leinar woke with a jump as C.C. gave a gentle kick to his side. "Thanks for waking me C.C." As he says this he hasn't quite fully waken up. He stands up and quickly throws on some average clothes, blue jeans and a white t-shirt, and grabs his dueling stuff. "Want to walk around and look for duelists?" Leinar asked hoping that she would accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 pm

"That's why we're here, right?" She seemed to be acting normal, like she did before their walk in the park. "So what brings you over to Battle City?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Leinar played along and acted like that night had not happened. He knows that the topic will come up again eventually. "I am here to win the prize money and duel." Leinar replies to C.C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 pm

"Sounds like any other, huh." They walked over to some odd looking bunch. "How about a Tag Duel? Your two best, against the two of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

"I'm game." Leinar says to the duelists. "I will bet two Locator Cards and one Cyber Twin Dragon as my ante."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm

"I'll put in my Earthbound Immortal Uru." The entire group lookd at her, clearly nobody having heard about that. The other two wagered their Jinzo and Spell Canceller. The duel started, and her Team Mate started with the upper hand. She just set her stuff, and ended when she could. Until, her set up was complete. She sacrificed two of her monster, against a field of both Jinzo and Spell Canceller, and Summoned her Earthbound Immortal Uru. A major monster, the size which would compare to the God Cards, appeared, a spider with red lining through it's body. "This game. Is over." She tributed a token, and took over Jinzo. Then, her Uru attacked the owner of the Spell Canceller, causing him to lose, and Jinzo attacked it's former owner, also for game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

After receiving Jinzo and his 2 Locator Cards from one of the duelists Leinar said to C.C. "Those are some powerful cards you have there. I have never seen anything so big and unique."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 pm

"Gotta win my games with something. Earthbound Immortals seemed to be my best option." She took the Spell Canceller, handed it to Leinar, and took the 2 Locator Cards for herself. Only needed 1 more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 pm

"I have 2 left to collect." Leinar says. He turned to ask if any of the other duelists wanted to duel, but they had dispersed. "Where to now C.C.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:11 pm

"Don't know. You got any id-" Her stomach growled, and she blushed a bit at her body's reaction. They hadn't eaten at all in the time thye'd been off trying to track down people who would duel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

"I guess we should get some food then." He said as he smiled at C.C. "I think I can see a pizza place a little ways down the road."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 pm

"Shouldn't have said that." She took off, running up to the place, her ID Card for the Tournament ready, so she could get her free things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Leinar started chasing after her. "Hey wait up!" Leinar called out to C.C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next