Share | 

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 pm

She got to the stand, and straight away ordered a large pizza. Revealing her ID Pass, the man nodded, and went in to get to it.\, while she dropped on one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Leinar finally caught up with C.C. at the pizza stand and ordered himself a small pizza. He flashed his ID pass and plopped down on the bench next to C.C. "It has been awhile since I have eaten pizza." Leinar says as he chows down on his pizza.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Hers still being in the overn, she ignored the comment. "Always liked pizza. The only thing I eat these days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jas21

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:20 pm

( Hey i know you guys have already started this rp but mind if i join i really like rps)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:29 pm

(You can join, but you will need to make a character first. The post for how to make one is here on the forum.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leinar

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Leinar looks at C.C. and says, "Thanks for letting me come with you today. It would have been really boring if I had to come out all alone." With that he continued eating his pizza.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jas21

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 pm

name jas

age 16

appearance black trench coat, white under shirt, black fedora, blue jeans, white shoes, brown leather gloves, brown hair, brown eyes

duel disk model standard 5d's but colored black and white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jas21

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm

i walk into the city* man so many duelists so many chances to win or lose but it will be fun either way * i say walking more into the city but then my stomach rumbles* ugh hungry and no food
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm

name: charlie 

appearence: Blue obelisk jacket, hood half way down the front of my face, and Jesse Anderson's duel disk
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Keep goign your doing great
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

while Fowl sat looking at the duel disk he had received he was ready to head out to duel he saw many opponets and knew this was not going to be easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaBlazer9

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

(Alpha,
Grey hoodie that covers only his eyes, with grey track pants...always loved baggy clothes.

has a standard Dueling academy duel disk but instead of white it is a purple/blue colour)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Fowl wasn't going to give up he had joined this tourniment to save his younger twin brothers xavier and and artemis fowl the third. Fowl had to win for them they were sick and winning this tourniment would give him the money to save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DA~shebokshe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

AlphaBlazer9 : Double Posting is Forbidden Read the Rules and It will be better if i not see this again.   {Here}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dranzeracademy.watanearaby.com
Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

I wasnnt double postingi was adding to my story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DA~shebokshe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm

You Can Just edit your last post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dranzeracademy.watanearaby.com
Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:18 pm

yeah but I was on my phone that wasn't an option
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaBlazer9

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 pm

you deleted it??

-_-

REAL NICE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha stands still as he looks into the sky, he thought of how he was always bullied. But now at this tournament, he could end that, he would prove that he was strong.

He looked down at his ante, Kasha, this is the card he had to bet, this is the card that will led him to victory.

Pulling up his hood, Alpha walked around finding a place to observe people duelling.

"I will not lose" he told himself.

Last edited by AlphaBlazer9 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SO I DON'T DOUBLE POST!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 - NADA Role Play - Battle City Entrance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4