New Age Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for duelists

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PGA
New Chat
Menu

Explanation to Role Playing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

Explanation to Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Now, I don't assume that everyone who comes here knows how to Role Play right away. Those who know it, can look through this to confirm or check, that this is the way they are familiar with, and the rest can read it so they'll, well, hopefully, understand how it works.

Basically, since we can't Role Play wearing suits and costumes, and plays on fields or forests together, since we're a world apart, we use this Forum to role play. We make Characters that are posted according to a certain system.
http://syvaroleplay.forum-phpbb.co.uk/f15-characters

After you made a character and it has been approved, you can start. But, how? Well, we simply Role Play by posting. For example, we make a topic in the sub forum "New York City". Explanation to Role Playing Screen10

There you make the new topic, with a title you want to give it, and you start it something like this. Explanation to Role Playing Screen11

As you can see, it's written so that you describe your characters actions. This is the essence of Forum Role Play, since you post the actions of your character in a topic, and someone whom you're Role Playing with, is posting actions and reactions according to what you post. Here's an example of an existing Forum, how it all works. Explanation to Role Playing Screen12

Now that you know how it all works, I hope you can be prepared for Role Playing with the people here. Just stick to the rules, and you can have all the fun you want. After all, this is a place to relax, and let your imagination go free.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Cool let the Role PLay begin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 am

I'll get to making a set up for the first Season then.
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:42 pm

This is an interesting idea
Back to top Go down
https://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
C.C.
Head Teacher
Head Teacher
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 pm

It's more then a mere idea. It's the new system we now use for RP. Per now. Because I say so :0
Back to top Go down
Trevinth

Trevinth

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 pm

I take it we can just register and stuff but I just have to ask because I feel a little awkward just making a profile and a character on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation to Role Playing   Explanation to Role Playing Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation to Role Playing
Page 1 of 1