New Age Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for duelists

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PGA
New Chat
Menu

Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FunnyKarma76

FunnyKarma76

Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma  Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma    Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

In the little meeting type talk we had earlier some suggestions that we should use in the academy are:
-Having members "pair" with each other. Meaning duel each other and become better by dueling each other. As well i thought of the idea that if members of each dorm made a team inside of the dorm consisting of 2-3 members and then those teams duel other teams in the dorm. Not only will this make the members better it will also make them become friends sorta so when those awkward nights when there only like 4 members and an admin on there will be an actual conversation that's not " Hey,Sup,nm u?, nm " and then all the members are away.
- A testing rubric. I know when the academy first started recruiting you told us not to make a rubric. Me and other admins believe there should be a rubric therefore the members can know what they scored lower on and improve on it. (where the pair/partner system would be useful) 
-The posting for tests. Members don't like to go through all this stuff just to get there test. They want to join learn the placements,say hi and get there test. However i understand why you would want to make them post in order for making the academy active. I think that should be required for something other then the entry test, maybe a retest. 
Back to top Go down
Omiegon

Omiegon

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma    Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

this is what I Posted and said B4
Back to top Go down
jax
Admin
jax

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma    Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Locked.
I guess
Back to top Go down
https://oldaysacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma    Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma  Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions 6/24/13 Karma
Page 1 of 1